You will obtain a first class education. We have our own training workshop and corresponding machinery.
Engineering program (of study), specialisation Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.)
The training begins on September 1st, 2019.
Technical skills are taught during the undergraduate level. In the 5th Semester, you lay your main focus on production engineering. During the practical training in our company the subjects of study agreed with the Baden-Wuerttemberg State University Cooperative are intensified.
- general or technical qualification for university with a good degree in mathematics, physics, German and English and if applicable engineering,
- interests in technical subjects,
- as well as employee engagement, able to work under pressure and creativity.
The theoretical part of this study is being organized by the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) in Lörrach or Horb. The student may choose the location.
… for the start of the training on September 1, 2018 the following training courses are available:
Cutting Machine Operator,
Machine Operator and System Supervisor.
We look for dedicated trainees for our location in Ludwigsburg.
Begin of apprenticeship: 01.09.2018
Apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic (m/w)
- Duration: 3,25 years
- Vocational school: Carl-Schäfer-Schule, Ludwigsburg
- Process of apprenticeship: apprenticeship workshop, project-oriented apprenticeship, recess the pivotal qualification, control engineering, machinery apprenticeship, duties in operational areas, recess the skills for future domain
- Good graduation of secondary modern school
- Interested in handicraft activities
- Fun in dealing with metal
- Visual thinking
- To work thoroughly
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team