KOEPFER Engineering GmbH
Koepfer offers a wide range of solutions to your gear cutting problems. The torque rates, speeds and different boundary conditions of your drive concept are used to calculate a suitable gearing option and then checked for its mechanical stability.
We do, of course, attach great importance to noise reduction optimisation. A prototype or a pilot series of the gearing can then be produced with a view to cost-optimised full production.
This allows us to meet all your requirements, from preliminary costing and pilot series to full production.
- Conditions of Sales
- Conditions of Contract Processing
- Conditions of Purchase
- Conditions of Production Material
- Conditions of Purchase Machinery and Equipment
- Conditions of Purchase Service
- Certificate ISO 9001
- Certificate ISO 9001_Bräunlingen
- Certificate ISO 9001 KOEPFER Gear GmbH
- Certificate ISO TS 16949
- Certificate ISO TS 16949_Bräunlingen
- Certificate ISO TS 16949 KOEPFER Gear GmbH
- Certifcate ISO 14001
- Certificate ISO 50001
- Certificate ISO 50001 KOEPFER Gear GmbH