Gear Box components
Demands on the quality of transmission components are rising; and it is being taken for granted that requirements such as a low noise behaviour and a long working life are fully met. Developments are also increasingly focusing on other subjects, such as lightweight construction and greater complexity of contour.
This produces new demands on the manufacturing technology. KOEPFER consistentley invests in state-of-the-art production tools that will enable them to meet both today's and tomorrow's highly demanding gear cutting requirements.
Straight and helical gears and splines, hard fine-machined.
Total length of shafts
maximum 320 mm
maximum 220 mm
0.5 mm to 4.5 mm
- Conditions of Sales
- Conditions of Contract Processing
- Conditions of Purchase
- Conditions of Production Material
- Conditions of Purchase Machinery and Equipment
- Conditions of Purchase Service
- Certificate ISO 9001
- Certificate ISO 9001_Bräunlingen
- Certificate ISO 9001 KOEPFER Gear GmbH
- Certificate ISO TS 16949
- Certificate ISO TS 16949_Bräunlingen
- Certificate ISO TS 16949 KOEPFER Gear GmbH
- Certifcate ISO 14001
- Certificate ISO 50001
- Certificate ISO 50001 KOEPFER Gear GmbH