Increasing demands for fuel-efficient engines and transmission systems also change the demands for the gears used in motor timing systems. This directly affects manufacture: new materials, new geometries and, consequently, new workpieces that make equally high demands on quality and precision.
With its in-depth manufacturing know-how and the available technologies KOEPFER is able to offer an economical solution for almost every production requirement.
We also have many years of experience in the manufacture and assembly of machined components.
Case-hardened steel, heat-treatable steel, free-cutting steel, stainless steel (manufactured from bar stock or forged blanks)
Assembly of constituent components into complete modules, with subsequent function tests and quality checks.
0.5 mm to ≈ 4.5 mm
10 mm to ≈ 220 mm
from 0˚ to 45˚
- Conditions of Sales
- Conditions of Contract Processing
- Conditions of Purchase
- Conditions of Production Material
- Conditions of Purchase Machinery and Equipment
- Conditions of Purchase Service
- Certificate ISO 9001 KOEPFER Gear GmbH
- Certificate ISO 9001
- Certificate ISO 9001 Bräunlingen
- Certificate ISO 50001 KOEPFER Gear GmbH
- Certificate ISO 50001
- Certificate ISO TS 16949 KOEPFER Gear GmbH
- Certificate ISO TS 16949
- Certificate ISO 14001
- Certificate ISO 14001 KOEPFER Gear GmbH